- GAP Online Tool This is several sites developed over a period of 6 years for the NCSU Biology Dept. The application uses PostGIS, PHP/MapScript, and GRASS to create maps and reports dynamically for landcover and animal predicted distributions.
Metes and Bounds Online Tool
This mapping application was created with the support of Warren Culpepper at
for genealogy research. It uses OpenLayers, GeoServer, PostGIS, and GeoExt to display scanned background maps and deed and grant bounds in colonial Lower Norfolk County, Virginia.
The current map is now redone and hosted on Mapbox
Huguenot Society FMCV
Upgraded existing web site of society that I joined from frames/table based site to HTML5/CSS.
The current site has been rewritten.
- Jim White's Homepage My homepage, currently a plain html site using the template library Bootstrap.
- NC Threats analysis tool Online tool developed working for the Biodiversity and Spatial Information Center for the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission to model habitat threats. The application uses TileCache, Flask Python web framework, Postresql and PostGIS, Openlayers, GeoExt, and ExtJS.
- Data modelling program written in Python for Resource Data, Inc. , to model crop yields using Python modules Tkinter and NumPy.
- Creating web tool for genetics researchers at Carbone Lab using D3.js.
- GitHub Code repository of projects I have on GitHub.